Sunday, July 10, 2011

A positive aside

I DID find the sketchbook the full jaguar is in. I even still know where it is at this very moment (here at home!)

I did blow up last night but at least it means I'm completely out of denial now.
I'm not mad at myself, I'm frustrated with world circumstances. This is a very important place to be working from.

"flames" is almost complete. Still deciding on leaving it as is or lining it.

the cardinal piece is good so far. once I figure out what it's missing (like definitively which season I want it to be) I'll move forward some more.

3 more project ideas already planned.
(the DMN inspired, hypno-toad inspired piece should be fun to make once I have the time to gather all the materials. long but FUN project to look forward to.)
("mad to live" - kerouac inspired mini piece will be a challenge but I have a VERY clear idea what and how to do what I imagine so it's all good.)
(I don't know if I'll get the coloring book made and assembled by the next event. Finding my missing 4 by 6 artworks would go a LONG way forward in that project, but alas, the bullfrog, honu, dragon, chicken, butterfly and baby jaguar are ALL still missing. The jaguar is the only one of those that had been properly scanned. :(

Even with my punctured foot, round one breaking in the gold heels went with little pain.

My car is still running and the brakes aren't screaming loud for now.

My son is asleep. He's chosen to sleep on his floor tonight, but he's sleeping well (unlike the rest of us).

I have plans to go out once a week for the next 3 weeks. This gives me something to look forward to. (even if it means I might have to be creative in avoidance if the 'musician' who was sizing Heather and I up is back there.)

Cowboys and Aliens comes out this month! (the 29th) Pick on me all you want for that. But really, I'm a huge Harrison Ford fan and Daniel Craig... well Daniel Craig is just damn fine to look at. It's got to be more entertaining than Frantic, right? Seriously, as long as it has a better ending than that movie how can I not want to go? mmm....

Okay, and now that I'm smiling that stupid girly smile, it's really time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment