Monday, June 27, 2011

Stop Making Me Share!

I was reminded again tonight why I need a studio/ can not do anything artistic at home:

My son doesn't register personal space when he's interested in what I'm doing, and, more hindering is that he wants me to share whatever supplies I'm using at the moment, at that moment.

As I'm sure you've gathered, I am not a great example of patience...
so the annoyance  of leaning on my drawing arm AS I'M DRAWING is NOT quelled by the sweet "I love that Mama, now my turn."

Once he's in bed, it's all cute and all, but seriously, trying to hash out an idea at home to make studio time more productive isn't as productive as it should be!

... of course... I have to share my studio too... which isn't perfect either... but there the price is right!

No comments:

Post a Comment